Sunday Tours is a travel company from February 1992 and is housed in a building on the street Chalkidonos 17 in Ambelokipi near the Tower of Athens.We are a family business, a member of IATA (INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION) and we provide our travel services and we cover the needs and the requirements of each traveller using our experience in the field of tourism.
The services we offer are:
- Sale of airline tickets for domestic and abroad with all ts airlines.
- Boat tickets interior and exterior with all ferry companies.
- Reservations for hotels around the world at the best prices in the market.
- Car rentals all over the world at competitive prices.
- Cruises with departures Greek ports and ports abroad.
- Organization of business trips and incentive trips for all companies.
- Organization of honeymoons.
- Organization of group trips in cooperation with the most trusted travel agencies and companies.
Some reasons why you should choose the traveler the Sunday Tours are:
- He will find on the journey of the best market price and the shortest and safest route.
- It provides information about the necessary documents of the trip.
- There will be direct and personal contact between the client and the office staff.
- There will be emergency support 24 hours at home and abroad.
- It ensures guaranteed travel and protects the pitfalls that exist online.
- It has licensed professionals with knowledge, responsibility, guarantee and security in the context of the legislation.
- The agency is subject to Greek law, the control of EOT, to the appropriate connector tour operators and pays taxes to the Greek state.
Registration number EOT MI.T.E: 02 06E61000099600