CARNIVAL OF VENICE 7am
Where the celebration has an imposing, mysterious and aristocratic character !!! Departure: February 28, 2019.
Day 1: ATHENS – PATRA – (THESSALONIKI – IGOUMENITSA) – BY ΒΟΑΤ
Concentration and departure for the port of Patra / Igoumenitsa. Boarding, cabin accommodation and seaports for the port of Ancona. Overnight stays at sea.
Day 2 ANCONA – PANTOVA
Arrival at the port of Ancona and departure for Padua, one of the largest and most beautiful cities in northern Italy belonging to the Veneto geographical area. Transfer and arrangement at the hotel. Overnight.
Day 3: PADOVA – VENICE
Breakfast at the hotel and departure for the city of canines and canals, Venice, the most romantic city in the world, built on 118 small islands, united with about 410 bridges, and declared a World Cultural Monument Heritage from UNESCO. From Tronketa, a private transport with a vaporetto in the area of Kastello, where is the Orthodox church of St. George of the Greeks and the Byzantine Institute. Passing through picturesque bridges and narrow alleys, we will see the imposing Doge’s Palace and end up at St. Mark’s Square, where the famous St. Mark’s Cathedral, a masterpiece of Byzantine architecture, with impressive mosaics, the bell tower (Campanile), the Tower the Clock, the Marquis Library and the famous Karer Museum. Time free. Late in the afternoon return to our hotel. Overnight.
Day 4: PATOVA – VENICE – CARNIVAL MONITOR
Breakfast at the hotel and departure to Venice to watch in St. Mark’s Square the biggest Carnival feast, the great carnival parade and the custom of the Eagle’s Flight at St. Mark’s Square. Time free. Late in the afternoon return to our hotel. Overnight.
5th day: PANTOVA – BERRON
Breakfast at the hotel and departure for the romantic Verona, the city of Shakespeare’s eternal lovers, on the banks of the Adiege River. At the main square of Braga we will see the famous Roman Arena, and we will continue for the beautiful squares Del Erbe and Dei Siniori, surrounded by well-preserved medieval buildings, and of course the “Kapoulan Mansion” with the legendary balcony of Juliet. Return late in the afternoon to our hotel. Overnight.
Day 6: PANTOVA – ANKONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for the Ancona Port, where the return ship is waiting for us. Arrangement in cabins and delays. Overnight stays at sea.
Day 7: IGOUMENITSA (THESSALONIKI) – PATRA – ATHENS.
Enjoy the comforts of the modern ship until we arrive at the port of Igoumenitsa / Patras. Arrival and immediate departure for your final destination.
Price per person in double room 450 € Price in single room 550 € Child (up to 12 years) 420 €.
- Boat tickets with Minoan Lines Patras -Ancana – Patras in 4-bed cabins with w / c and shower (AB4).
- Luxury air-conditioned coaches of our office for transport and travel according to the program.
- Accommodation in a selected 4 * hotel (Best Western hotel Biri or similar).
- Breakfast daily (off ship).
- Excursions, tours, guided tours as detailed in the tour schedule.
- Experienced leader – escort.
- Civil / professional liability insurance.
- Entrance to museums, archaeological sites,
- theme parks and generally where needed.
- Whatever is explicitly mentioned as optional or suggested.
- Vaporetto Venice 15 € for each transfer.
- City hotel taxes per person per night 2.85 €.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO .